Ebook Converter allows you to convert almost all files to the below mentioned ebook formats! You can even change specific settings and select sometimes for what ebook reader the file is going to be used. And after the conversion you can use multiple ways of sharing the converted file!
How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone (and removed from our server). This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
- Convert to AZW 3 (.azw), ePub (.epub), FB2 (.fb2), LIT (.lit), LRF (.lrf), MOBI (.mobi), PDB (.pdb), PDF (.pdf), TCR (.tcr)
- Over 100 source formats are supported
- Use the 'Open with' option to load files
- Use the image gallery to load an image or take one using the camera (or video)
- Send the created file by email
- Share converted files through the web (the app will temporarily act as a webserver, you can optionally specify a login)
- Upload converted file to a WebDAV server
- Upload converted file to your Dropbox account
- Upload converted file to a FTP server
- Upload converted file using the HTTP POST method (for example to your own server where a PHP script saves the file)
- Start a web (HTTP) server so you can access all converted files (specify an optional login)
- Start a FTP server (specify an optional login)
- Start a WebDAV server (specify an optional login)
- Open the converted file (if a viewer is installed on your device, the app itself won't view the converted files).
- A progress log shows the upload and download status
- When finished choose to delete the source file
- A full list with all previously converted files is kept (which you can open, email, rename, etc)
- Use File Sharing from iTunes to transfer converted files to your computer
NOTE: For the share through web, HTTP Server, FTP Server and WebDAV server it is best for the sender and receiver to be on the same (WIFI) network.
Depending on the selected format you can change the Ebook title, Author, Add a border, Select the encoding or enable ASCII ouput
Select the ebook reader: Kindle, Kindle DX, Apple iPad, Sony, Sony 300, Sony 900, Sony Landscape, MS Reader, Mobipocket, Hanlin V3, Hanlin V5, Cybook 3, Cybook Opus, iLiad, IrexDR1000, IrexDR800, jetBook, Kobo, Nook, Nook color, Bambook, Tablet
Note, we might not be able to convert the following files:
- Password protected files (secured pdf, etc)
- Files bigger than 100 mb
Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).